Our client is hiring for a Project Manager who will join the Programme Management Office (PMO) to support several cross departmental projects. This client hires on a “can do” attitude. If you are willing to learn and go the extra mile then we want to hear from you. This is a wonderful opportunity for a graduate with 2 years project co-ordination experience to join their team on a 12 month immediate-start, fully remote contract role. You will play a key role in the delivery of numerous internal projects, which will see you collaborating with their internal teams and various external vendors
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assist Project Managers to define the project scope, project activities and dates, involving all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the PMO to ensure project milestones are met.
- Contribute to the logistics and operations surrounding assigned projects.
- Coordinate project activity against agreed milestones.
- With the support of the Project Manager ensure full visibility of activity, costs and risks across assigned projects.
- Champion the correct use of the PMO software & tools available to staff
- Create and maintain project documentation ensuring SharePoint and Dynamics are updated and maintained.
- Monitor and track project progress against project plan, identifying risk and support the development of a mitigation plan.
- Provide regular status updates and prepare company and client communications packs, documenting project progress, status, costs and risk to the Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Work closely with key clients, sub-contractors and stakeholders.
- Relevant third level qualification
- 2 years project management and support experience ideally in telecommunications
- Excellent project tracking and data management experience
- Accurate and detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to be flexible and assist others when requested
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Microsoft Office including Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel